||Production Specialist - Coating
||7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. M-F (OT as required)
|Key Job Responsibilities:
|Perform normal operations and continuous improvement of quality on the Coating Line in a teamwork based environment. This Coating position will run production orders and other tasks involving multiple changeovers on product lines.
- Perform the job functions of the various stations on the coating line.
- Continually monitor product quality and take appropriate corrective actions as needed.
- Constantly monitor personal & team safety performance while carrying out assigned duties.
- Accurately input material usage and lot tracking data into inventory control system.
- Function effectively as a team member/leader in performing rapid changeovers on the coating and press lines.
- Perform analytical quality tests to assure conformance of product to specifications.
- Function effectively as a team member to assist on departmental, safety, regulatory and continuous improvement projects.
- Actively participate in plant, departmental and self-initiated training in Quality, Computer Proficiency and Manufacturing control systems
- Have an excellent attendance record
- Have a proactive attitude towards Environmental, Health and Safety compliance.
- Be able to learn and perform all coating job functions to established performance standards.
- Be willing and able to work assigned shift and overtime schedule.
- Have a proactive attitude towards individual job performance, teamwork and improvement.
- Be able to pass a respirator fit check and have no restrictions on the use of respirators.
- Experience with coating operations desired.
- Experience with inventory control system desired.
- xperience with Fork Truck desired.
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting experience highly desired.
Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, ESOP, paid time off.